Deleting password in Thunderbird memory
Deleting password in Thunderbird memory It is not recommended to save passwords in program memories. If you have, however, allowed Thunderbird to save your password, you can delete it in the following manner:
- Select Options > Options in the top right corner menu in Thunderbird.
- Open the Passwords tab (2) in the Security view (1) and click Saved Passwords (3).
- Select from the list the password to be deleted (1) and click Remove (2).
- Close the window by clicking Close (3).
- Close the Options window by clicking OK.