Outlook Web App: Automatic replies
- Click on the cog icon in the upper right corner of the OWA page.
- Select “View all Outlook settings”
- Go to tab “Automatic replies”
- Select the start and end times, as well as any other desired settings.
- Enter your message in the message field.
- Click OK.
- Log in to the OWA er-mail at https://www.helsinki.fi/office365
- Click the cog icon in the top right corner. In the new menu, select View all Outlook settings.
- Open Email (1) > Automatic replies (2). Slide the switch Turn on automatic replies (3) to the right.
- If you wish to schedule the replies, tick Send replies only during a time period. Select the time and fill in the rest of the information (1). Type your automatic reply in the text field (2). This message is sent to the university’s internal addresses. You can also send a message to recipients outside the university. Tick Send replies outside your organisation (3) and type your message in the new text field.