It is important to protect your mobile device to ensure that the information stored on it is secure.
- Set up password protection for your Android phone
- Do not install unknown applications on your phone. A wide range of malware is available for Android, including in the Google Play Store!
- Only install applications from Google Play.
- Students and staff can purchase F-Secure’s products for home use at a discount.
- Use protected networks, such as eduroam, whenever possible.
Read the instructions for your phone and contact Helpdesk, if required.
The instructions site of the University of Helsinki's IT Helpdesk helps you with IT-related issues related to your work. Let us know how we can improve our instructions. We greatly appreciate your feedback!How would you improve these instructions?