Pop-ups do not open (Mozilla Firefox, Mac)
The SAP system uses pop-up windows. Pop-up windows are blocked by default in the Firefox browser, and a message will appear on the screen about allowing them. In the SAP system's user interface the question will appear briefly, but immediately disappear. In practice, however, you can notice the problem when invoices and memos will not open.
Allowing pop-up windows
- From the Firefox menu select Preferences.
- Click the Content icon (1).
- Click the Exceptions button (2) in the right side of the Block popup windows.
- The Allowed Sites - Popups window will open.
- Type the names of the SAP servers into the Address of web site field one at a time, and click the Allow button after each one.
- The addresses of the SAP servers to be added are (note the https):
- Click Close.
- Close the Content configuration tab.
- If necessary, you can also stop the blocking of pop-up windows temporarily for the duration of SAP use by removing the tick from Block pop-up windows and enabling it again after use.