The SAP system uses pop-up windows. Pop-up windows are blocked by default in the Firefox browser, and a message will appear on the screen about allowing them. In the SAP system's user interface the question will appear briefly, but immediately disappear. In practice, however, you can notice the problem when invoices and memos will not open.
Allowing pop-up windows
- Select Tools from the Options menu.
- Select the Privacy & Security tab (1).
- Click the Permissions (2).
- Click the Exceptions (3).
- Type the names of the SAP servers into the Address of website field in the window that opens, one at a time (1), and click the Allow button after each one (2).
- The addresses of the SAP servers to be added are (note the https):
When all the required exceptions have been added (1), click the Save Changes button (2).
- Close the Options tab.
The instructions site of the University of Helsinki's IT Helpdesk helps you with IT-related issues related to your work. Let us know how we can improve our instructions. We greatly appreciate your feedback!How would you improve these instructions?