SAP: Pop-ups do not open (Internet Explorer)
The SAP system uses pop-up windows. The browser must be instructed, that servers in the Local intranet zone are allowed to open pop-up windows. Before this, the SAP system servers must be defined as belonging to said zone (instructions).
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- On the Security tab, select Local Intranet.
- Click the Custom level button.
- Find Use Pop-up Blocker from the Miscellaneous group.
- Choose the Disable option.
- Click the OK button.
- Answer the question Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone by clicking the Yes button.
- Click OK.