Using the login services
The login to some of the services offered by the university will change as of 6 March 2018.
For more information, see the bulletin.
In the future, login will be a two-step login process: after authentication, you accept the disclosure of information about yourself to the system, after which you can use the service.
On the approval page, you can see a list of the information disclosed about yourself to the service. If there are no changes to your information, this approval will only be required when you are first logging in to each service.
- You can log into the service directly by entering your username and password and clicking LOGIN.
- If you want see the information which is disclosed about you to the service, enter your username and password, tick the option "Redisplay the page on accepting the disclosure of your information" (1) and click LOGIN. You will be moved to a page on which you can see the information to be disclosed, and you can either accept or reject their disclosure.
- On this page, you can see the information to be disclosed (1). The information to be disclosed depends on the service.
- If you accept the disclosure of your information, click ACCEPT (2). You will be given the opportunity to move to the service you have selected.
- If you do not accept the disclosure of your information, click REJECT (2). Note that you will be unable to use the service if you select this option.
If you later on want to see what information you have disclosed, on the login page (for instructions, see the first image), tick the option "Redisplay the page on accepting the disclosure of your information". You will be moved back to the page where you can accept/reject to disclose your information (see the second image in the instructions) and where you can see the information you have disclosed.