There will be a service break in all university printing services on Tuesday, 22 February 2022 from 8 AM to 4 PM due to an update of the printing services’ control system.
You can use the Unigrafia Print in City printing service during the service break, if needed. The service is subject to charges. See Print in City instructions, printer locations and prices on the service website.
During the service break on 22 February 2022 from 8 AM to 4 PM:
- Printing from university printers in general use will be unavailable
- E-mail printing will be unavailable
- Printing from the eduroam network will be unavailable
- Scanning to e-mail will be unavailable
Please contact IT-Helpdesk if you need assistance:
- Chat (weekdays 9 AM – 3 PM, chatbot 24/7): helsinki.fi/helpdesk
- Call +358 (0)29 41 55555 (weekdays 9 AM – 3 PM, local network charge / mobile call charge)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the service break. By keeping systems and the software up to date the IT Center maintains information security at the university and maintains an optimal level for IT services.