In a moderated e-mail list, the administrator must approve all messages before they can be distributed to the list. The message can be accepted easily with the browser-based MajorCool program.
The service can be found at https://majordomo.helsinki.fi
- Log in to MajorCool
- In the login window, enter your University username and password
- Enter the name of the list you maintain in the List Name field and the administration password in the Admin Password field
- Select Approval Queue
- Press the Go button
- If necessary, click the View link under the header information of the message to be approved to view the content of the message
- From the Action drop-down menu, select Approve
- Press the Apply button
- Finally, you will receive a notification of the successful acceptance of the message
The instructions site of the University of Helsinki's IT Helpdesk helps you with IT-related issues related to your work. Let us know how we can improve our instructions. We greatly appreciate your feedback!How would you improve these instructions?