The university offers various possibilities for video conferencing and online meetings. They all provide you with an easy way of communicating with your co-operation partners in different locations without the need to travel.
The university has several services suitable for video conferencing and communications. Select from the options below the one that suits your needs best:
- Provides both bilateral instant messaging and video call features between two parties as well as permanent discussion channels for different groups
- Can be used with an application or a browser
- Read more from the Helpdesk instructions for Teams
- Zoom is a video communication service that allows all university staff and students to create meeting rooms and participate in meetings, seminars and conferences in real time through video and sound. Zoom is also suitable for remote teaching.
- Zoom has been installed on computers administered by University of Helsinki.
- Normally, participants can just use Chrome browser without installing the application.
- Read more from the HRead more from the Helpdesk instructions for Zoom.
- See also Zoom instructions for teaching (Instructions for Teaching site)
You can receive remote support for video conferencing from Helpdesk.
The instructions site of the University of Helsinki's IT Helpdesk helps you with IT-related issues related to your work. Let us know how we can improve our instructions. We greatly appreciate your feedback!How would you improve these instructions?