The university's SAP systems will be unavailable on Thursday, 25 November 2021 from 7 am until 6 pm due to a web address change. The addresses of SAP systems will change from it.helsinki.fi to sap.helsinki.fi.
Please note! The break also applies to mobile working time recording, so please record your working hours after the break at the new address: https://msap.sap.helsinki.fi/flp. Read instructions for mobile work time recording in Flamma.
New SAP addresses after the service break on 25 November 2021:
- SAP Fiori mobile user interface (SAP HR and Finance): https://msap.sap.helsinki.fi/flp
- SAP HR Portal: https://saphr.sap.helsinki.fi/irj/portal
The service break applies to all University SAP systems and the following applications will be out of use:
- Work time recording
- Performance assessments (YPJ)
- Proha project management
- Purchase invoice approval
- Device register
- Invoice inspection
- Travel (processing travel requests and invoices)
- BW financial reporting
- BW HR reporting
- BO reporting
- BPC budgeting
- SAP HR Portal
- SAP HR GUI
- SAP Finance GUI
- Recruitment (searching for job applications, personal profiles and viewing own applications)
- Assessment of candidates (as part of the recruitment process)
We apologize to the university staff for any inconvenience the service break may cause.