The University of Helsinki IT Security Test will be deployed for all Bachelor's, Master's and Licentiate students and doctoral researchers starting in the beginning of February 2022. The aim of the IT security test is to improve the ability and skills of the university community to protect itself from information security threats. The concise annual test allows you to maintain your information security knowledge and pay attention to ways of working that are correct from the information security perspective.
All students do not take the test at the same time. The times for taking the test are staggered throughout the year starting from the time of its publication, and the schedule is based on your username. You will be informed about your test schedule via e-mail two months before the due date. If you do not take the IT Security Test by the assigned date, your user account will be locked.
- Read more about the IT Security Test from the interview with Vice-Rector Paula Eerola.
- The instructions about taking the test can be found on “Instructions for students” page. Instruktioner riktade till personal som ska utföra testet finns i Flamma.
What is the University of Helsinki IT Security Test?
- In the future, all Bachelor's, Master's, Licentiate and doctoral students will take an annual security test.
- The test will only take about 15 minutes of your time.
- The IT Security Test is taken in the university’s Moodle learning environment.
- The link to the test will be added on the Instructions for Students page in the beginning of February 2022.