A workstation is a personal computer or a public workstation intended for use by people at the university. The service includes the acquisition and deployment of the workstation, basic applications, support during use and removal from use of the workstation.
More information about workstation service from Flamma (in Finnish).
- Logging in and ending use (IT stations and classrooms, Windows 7)
- Logging in and ending use (staff computers, Windows 7)
- Workstation administrator rights (Windows 7)
More information about Windows workstation services
- Network folders (Home folders and group storage spaces (group folders))
- Available storage methods