Please note e-mail processing instructions while scanning to e-mail!
Using the multi-function printers, it is possible to scan documents directly to e-mail. By default, scanned documents are sent as an attachment to your own e-mail, but you can change the recipient to another. However, it is recommended that you send the files first to your own e-mail where you can check and, if necessary, edit the message before sending it to others.
- Log in to the equipment using your ID card.
- Select Scan and Send from the main menu.
- Select Send to Myself
- The mail will be sent to your own helsinki.fi e-mail address. The equipment is ready to start scanning.
- Place the papers to be scanned in the feeder and press the green Copy button. Copying starts.
- After a short while there will be a message in your e-mail to which a pdf file containing the scanned pages is attached.
The instructions site of the University of Helsinki's IT Helpdesk helps you with IT-related issues related to your work. Let us know how we can improve our instructions. We greatly appreciate your feedback!How would you improve these instructions?