Changing the default printer (Windows 10)
Smartcard-PCL or Smartcard-PS
- You should choose the Smartcard-PCL driver on Windows computers.
- Only Smartcard-PS works on Mac computers, so you should choose it.
- Open the Start menu and find Printers & Scanners.
- A window will open containing a list of all installed printers. The default printer is marked with the grey text Default under it. If you wish to change the default printer, find the printer you want to use on the list, click its name and select Manage.
- Select Set as default in the new window that opens.
- Now you can close the settings window by clicking the X in the top right corner of the window.