Visitors who do not have university credentials or e.g. eduroam credentials can join the visitor network.
When using the HelsinkiUni Guest connection, please note:
- The session is disconnected after 30 minutes if the user is not using the network.
- Network traffic speeds are limited.
The university's coverage is largely the same as that of eduroam, with a few exceptions:
- Biomedicum in Meilahti
- Viikki Teacher Training School and Helsinki Normal Lyseum
- Select the network HelsinkiUni Guest.
- If you plan to use this network regularly, you can check the box Connect automatically.
- Click Connect.
- Enter the password uniguest
- Read the terms and click Accept / Hyväksy / Godkänn.
- The connection is established and you can use the network.
Scan the network information using a QR code
The instructions site of the University of Helsinki's IT Helpdesk helps you with IT-related issues related to your work. Let us know how we can improve our instructions. We greatly appreciate your feedback!How would you improve these instructions?