Department home pages
The redesign of the University of Helsinki’s websites has proceeded to the stage where modern, visually impressive web templates have been produced for research communities and groups as well as faculties.
- An example of a research community template
- For an example of a new faculty website, please see the Faculty of Arts
After the pilot projects, the redesign will proceed in stages.
Read more from Flamma.
For updating department web pages, you will need an update key. The pages can be updated in various ways. The university arranges courses for the personnel in the use of programs such as the Dreamweaver. You can register on the courses with the HENKKA personnel training calendar in Flamma.
Updating department pages (organisation, department, research project) on the university's web server requires an update key. More information on how to set up pages and get the update key:
Updating web pages
- Updating web pages using a browser
- Updating web pages on a Windows workstation
- Setting up Dreamweaver for use