The Elisa Ring mobile application allows you to manage your calls and calls settings.
Your username is your e-mail address
If you do not know your password, you can retrieve it from: https://ring.elisa.fi/password
Mobile application for Android and IOS devices
The application is available for Android 5.0 and later and iOS 10.0 and later operating systems. Install the mobile application from your device’s application store:
Google Play Store
Using the application
The Elisa Ring application comprises two main views and the underlying functions. The main functions are found on the front page.
Press the icon to open the menu and swipe left to close it.
- The Incoming call rules > Forwarding option lets you enable and disable your call forwarding. You can set up call forwarding through the web user interface.
- The Settings button provides access to settings related to the application’s functioning.
- To full web version opens the Ring service’s traditional user interface in your phone’s browser.
- The Send feedback button requires your phone to have an e-mail application.
- You can find these instructions under the Help button.
- Sign out logs you out of the application. You will be required to log in the next time you use the service. We recommend that you simply close the application to ensure you can return to the application without having to log in again.
NB: The Ring service also includes USSD notifications of incoming calls. We recommend that you disable this function when using the mobile application.
- Mobile application menu
Go to the To full web version user interface.
- In the Ring web user interface
Open Settings. At the end of the settings menu, find Directory lookup policy and select Disabled. The mobile application will display the caller information but will not send USSD notifications to you.
Traditional user interface
Web management Ring 2
In the management tool, you can
- Edit your status information
- Use the company’s phone directory
- Set up call forwarding and call blocking
- Edit your own settings, such as the caller number display or voice mail message delivery.
- Manage calls
- Send SMS messages
- Send instant messages
You can manage your phone online at:
Your username is your e-mail address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
Using the phone abroad
You must change your mobile subscription to an international subscription before leaving abroad! Please contact email@example.com
More instructions and videos on Elisa’s pages
The instructions site of the University of Helsinki's IT Helpdesk helps you with IT-related issues related to your work. Let us know how we can improve our instructions. We greatly appreciate your feedback!How would you improve these instructions?