With the help of these instructions, you can check if you have redirecting rules on.
For more detailed information on e-mail rules:
Rules in Outlook
- Right-click any message.
- Choose Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts.
- Make sure all the rules are as they should be. In case you see suspicious rules, you may delete those as follows:
- Select the rule you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
Rules in OWA
- Open the drop-down menu using the cog icon at the top right corner.
- Click Mail.
- Click Inbox and sweep rules.
- There may be several rules. Select the rule you want to modify.
- Modify the rule by clicking the pen icon.
- To delete a rule, click the trash icon.
The instructions site of the University of Helsinki's IT Helpdesk helps you with IT-related issues related to your work. Let us know how we can improve our instructions. We greatly appreciate your feedback!How would you improve these instructions?